Sport- en activiteitenclub met een warm hart!
Friends & Scream United, or shortly FriS, is a sports club for children and adults with a handicap.
- every Wednesday from 15.30 to 17.00 at the sport complex Vogelenzang, Dworpsestraat 147, 1651 Beersel
- every Wednesday from 18.30 to 20.00 at Kasterlinden, Rue de l’Etoile Polaire, 1082 Berchem-Sainte-Agathe
- every other Saterday from 10.30 to 12.00 at the Sint-Guido institute, Rue Docteur Jacobs 67, 1070 Anderlecht
- every Sunday from 16.00 to 17.00 at De Bres, Mgr. Senciestraat 13, 1500 Halle
- the aim is to throw, kick or use a device to propel leather balls as close as possible to a small white ball that serves as the target; mainly for wheelchair users
- every Sunday from 15.00 to 16.00 at De Bres, Mgr. Senciestraat 13, 1500 Halle
- every Thursday from 18.45 to 20.00 at the athletism centre of the provincial domain of Huizingen (entry at the corner of Torley Avenue and Chaussée d’Alsemberg)
- every Saturday from 15.15 to 16.45 in the Wildersportcomplex, Sportlaan 11, 1600 Sint-Pieters-Leeuw
- every Tuesday from 19.15 to 20.30 at the sport complex Vogelenzang, Dworpsestraat 147, 1651 Beersel (Lot)
- every other Friday from 20.00 to 21.00 at the sport complex VGC, Rue F. Vanden Sande 15, 1081 Koekelberg
- every Sunday from 11.30 to 12.30 at the sport complex Bricout, Mimosastraat 30, 1502 Lembeek
- Subscription amounts to 25 euro for one season (from September to May or June). The payment can be made to the account 068-2198392-11. It is possibleto come and take a look or participate in some training sessions before making the payment.
FriS - Friends & Scream United - Ruisbroeksesteenweg 134, 1600 Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, Belgium